Ripping CD's to load onto a new Aurender N20 Server/Streamer

Greetings All,

I know this question has probably been asked before but I'll ask again as I'm upgrading my digital front end. (I'm mainly an LP person but want to keep up with the latest digital trends)

I'm currently using a Sony HAP-Z1ES which allows me to copy CD's directly to the internal hard drive including all metadata and then grabs the album artwork via Grace Note.

I'm upgrading to a brand new Aurender N20 Server/Streamer. I know streaming will allow access to endless music choices with metadata and album art but in some cases i want to rip some of my CD's and load them onto the N20 SSD storage. I'm looking for the best CD Ripper software that will allow me to rip the files to FLAC format, include all the metadata, and grab the Album artwork. I'm currently using an iMac running MAC OS X Catalina.

Thanks in advance for any and all information that will allow me to do what I have described above.

Ag insider logo xs@2xcjlundgren
Post removed 

@cjlundgren 

You’re welcome! Enjoy your N20 and don’t forget to listen this amazing streamer in “Critical Listening Mode” for next level subtle but noticeable refinements. 

Will do! I’m still waiting for my AC power and AES/EBU cables to arrive so I can actually hook the N20 up to my system. Hopefully they arrive soon!