Right tuner for the job

Hello, I have 3 son's at home who use my stereo system. I need a recommendation for a tuner that has preset buttons so my guys are not constantly using the tuning dial to find their favorite stations. What's a good tuner that offers station preset buttons on front? Thanks.
warren2828
Post removed 
Sure here's some additional info on my current system: tuner will be used with Rotel model 1080 200 watt amp, McIntosh C37 Preamp, Anthem CD-1 Player and McIntosh LS350 speakers. I like nice gear and my son's respect the equipment. At present I have a Magnum Dynalab FT 101A tuner which I intend on selling.
A little more info to consider. I live in an area where reception is good. I prefer to purchase a used tuner. I will only use FM band. Don't need AM. Thanks!
Do you need a remote? Find a tuner which offers three "banks" of channel memories and then give each one "bank." (1-10/11-20/21-30 for example) Yamaha/NAD/Sherwood tuners among others all had this feature. Check out the Marantz ST-6000 as well. (For around $270 New, this tuner seems like a decent deal.) Or you could buy from me one of my mint/as new tuners...Sherwood TD-7010/Marantz ST-59. Bill
Thanks for the additional info. Given your present audio equipment, I'll conclude that you want to get a first-rate tuner, but are willing to buy a used unit. Have you considered getting a Sequerra tuner? They were -- and still are -- one of the finest tuners ever made. It will probably take some time to track one down a Sequerra, but you won't ever have to worry about getting something "better".