Right angle connector


I have a ML 383, on a Verastarr granite rack (which is awesome) and there is a threaded steel rod that is dead center in the back--of course, the amp's power connector is right in the middle too...

Anyone know of a decent power cable with a right angle (pointed upwards) connector on the amp end?


I beleive that Harmonic Tech offers that as an option.
Hi there, i had a UK company called Vantage Audio make me up a similar lead to what you want(www.vantageaudio.com) you can try them or e-mail me for if you need more help.
We can build you a Cardas cable in this format.