Richard Gray Power Conditioner/UPS Maintenance. Model RGPC 400 Pro

My unit was hit with a major power surge induced by lightning storm.  I need to learn how to reset the circuit breaker and I need to buy a new battery pack for it.  The company got bought out so they are giving nonexistant customer support while milking the sales.  Any advice here regarding availability of battery packs?  Any advice regarding location of circuit breaker so I can reset it?  Feeddback greatly appreciated!
128x128nouveau920

Showing 5 responses by nouveau920

I would have to google the website to tell you.Have you ever had to replace the battery for the UPS?  If so, where did you get it?  They die generally after 5 years. I also need to throw the circuit breaker. I need to know how, but the maufacturer won't tell me how.  
Cool.  Good suggestion.  Like you, all the authorized dealers in my area have gone out of business.  I'll call around the U.S. & will keep you posted.  Thanks!
OMG!  All I can say is that it DID save my system.  Also I'd heard that the unit was supposed to be bulletproof.  Conversly, there is no longer any customer support.  Sigh, just blew $800.
Weeeel,  until I contact authorized dealers, it's lighting one, Nouveau920 zero, lol!