Ribbon speakers

Greetings

I'm looking for a great set of bookshelf speakers that use Ribbon tweeters.

What brand and models are good?

Thanks
mcgarick
Several others not mentioned already include the LSA 1 statement, Salk HT 1, Legacy Studio HD (as well as the mentioned Victoria LE). JM Reynaud makes a ribbon monitor that I heard at a show once that was really nice but I don't remember the model. All of the previously mentioned choices seem to be worthy contenders also.
Mcgarick,
Just out of curiosity, what is it about ribbon tweeters that interests you?
Hi Valinar
Well, I like bookshelf speakers some because of how they can image and are small in my small living room (11x22) I have a powered sub to use if I want too.
I picked up a pair of Apogee ribbon speakers on Craigslist and like them, the ribbons are very quick and real sounding.
The Apogee Centaurs mate well with my P-300 power amp, but are large and a little ugly (not the best WAF) So, I got thinking about some stand mount ribbons and wondered who makes them.
The extension of the Centaurs in the highs are something to hear,but their ribbons are 26" long and that may be why they sound so dang good and life like.
It could be the smaller ones won't please me, but ,I thought I would ask around and research possibilities....

So, in answer to your question, it would be their openness that I love.

Thanks for everyone's suggestion too,I'm going to look at everything suggested.
Look for a loudspeaker using a Ribbon from RAAL or Raven. These are the better ribbon transducers about today. And with a ribbon loudspeaker or any loudspeaker no crossovers going to compensate for a poor designed cheaply assembled ribbon which exist in legion..
Mcgarick,
It is quite possible that a two way bookshelf speaker with a traditional midbass driver and ribbon tweeter may not sound as similar to the Apogees as you may like. I have listened to Legacy's latest bookshelf offering, the Studio HD. It was at their factory showroom driven by a Cary integrated. It sounded harsh to my ears. I'm not knocking ribbon tweeters out of hand. Years ago I had a pair of ESS Heil bookshelf speakers -10" woofer along with the Heil "air motion transformer" (a ribbon driver)- a fine speaker I wish I would have held on to. I guess my point is, listen before you buy and match source and amp accordingly. All the best.