Rhodium plated audio grade wall socket

Is this snake oil?

https://www.mcru.co.uk/product/rhodium-plated-audio-grade-wall-socket/?v=79cba1185463

I am renovating my house so have the opportunity to overhaul everything including the electrics. I am having a dedicated line from the breaker box/RCD to my hifi equipment. Will adding these types of wall sockets also help reduce interference from other household appliances, routers etc? What does Rhodium actually do in this case? It’s less conductive than copper, silver and gold.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

cainullah
I like using hospital grade with copper contacts. It's takes some drilling down spec sheets but they can be had on the cheap from reputable manufacturers. Really the best deal in my opinion. Something engineered in mass to make sure life saving equipment will make good contact has to be good enough for audio...

Look at the Maestro Outlets. I had been using Porter Ports since forever. But the Maestro's are head and shoulders above. Read the reviews. The upgrade will suprise you.

Highly recommend the Furutech GTX-D sockets. I use the gold plated version GTX-DG (G for gold) around $176 but they also make the GTX-DR (R for Rhodium) for about $220.

I tested both but preferred the gold. It fit my system better and gave a more laid back sound, but the Rhodium is more detailed if that fits your likes.