Review: Wyred 4 Sound Dac-2 DSD SE MODification DA converter

Category: Digital

This is more of just a update, this dac with all the added far superior upgrade parts then the competition
truly make this dac special, precision is the best word I can say the Vega dac is very close in character.I have no idea why Wyred did not offer a femto Clock which is 1,000
times more accurate and less jitter then the old Pico clocks,which means more refinement more and more companys are switching as we speak.
the price for a good Femto clock is under $50if bought in bulk I am asking Wyred 4 sound to install one in my unit .My friend has a exa sound dac and the femto clock made a noticeable increase
in detail as well as refinement .even the $400 Geek pulse dac has a Femto clock. THESE GUYS NEED TO GET WITH IT!
if you GuYs are smart let Wyred 4 sound know for any dac upgrades there is No sane reason to stick with a old fashioned Pico second clock which deals in the Millions , when a Femto clock in the Trillions .No excuses other then to use up old stock .if a $400 Geek pulse dac can use one
most certainly any dac over $2k
this dac in the current SE version In MY opinion sounds very very good the Femto clock is all that is needed to trump their completion, for their upgrade parts are Far higher quality and much tighter specifications ,in digital timing means everything .Request FEmto clocks ,if they refuse tell them that is a must in your new dac Excuses
Not excepted -Period.

Associated gear
Krell 550, Revel F208 loudspeakers
Auraliti digital player with linear power supply MIT HT system cables
Wireworld Platinum 7 ,and silver starlight7 USb cables

Similar products
Bryston Auralic vega Meitner MA-1
exa sound
128x128audioman58
That is about the sloppiest post I have ever read. It is nearly unreadable.
What is your point ? Grammar I agree not too good never was .my reference was to the Femto clock vs the old pico second clock .
You can see the point I was trying to make .if you don't have something to
Add regarding the clock ,unless you are perfect ,don't judge.
Judgement is a part of every second of every person's life, and it is not a dirty word or something to be ashamed of. It is apparent that English is not your first language, which would still put your skills far ahead of mine since I am not bilingual. I have read and learned from many of your posts, but there is a point when something is written so carelessly as to be almost incoherent. I think that was the case with your post. You stated your case awkwardly several times, asking a question that no one could answer except for the manufacturer, and in the end, it comes down to a personal matter for you.
In your opinion, the one part was better than another, but it sounded like you wanted to start a revolt about it and get others involved.
There is something to be gained by an intelligent person like yourself taking the time to express yourself more clearly, as you have in the past.
S/he writes better than half of the job seekers with whom I interact.

The real issue isn't the review or even the product; rather, has anyone downloaded any music in DSD format created by any established and well-known musician?