Review: Monster Cable HTS 3500 Tweak

Category: Accessories

After the hunt was over,the winner is the HTS 3500. Sure there are better power devices out there in AUDIO LAND but for the $$$$ this is my choice. I had noticed a slight noise (buzz of some sort)sometimes in my system when it was on and sitting idle. After the HTS 3500 was installed in my system the system is dead quiet. I've also noticed that the detail and soundstage seem better. The build is nice and sturdy and it's made by MONSTER CABLE. I am very happy with this purchase. Rick. Just for ha ha's I removed it from the system and the noise came back. So I reinstalled it and it is now a permanent fixture in the system

Associated gear
Bryston 4B power amp
Bryston 11B pre amp
Music Hall cd-25
Monitor Audio 8i's
Silver ic's and speaker cables

Similar products
Monster Cable HTS 2500
Ag insider logo xs@2xramond
I have 2 of the Moster HTS5100 (and MK-II respectively)better suited to trreat components AC line, though they're barely OK, I also have a few RSA 1 Hailey 1 Duke, also in hand Exactpower EP15 and SP 15 (balanced power companion to the EP-15,
THye do different things to differnet equipment. the tubes like better the Exactpower however source components adn low consumption tubes Preamp, DAC, phiono stage, etc. like definetely better the RSA DUke even better than the Hailey.
After that Monster only used for some video monitors and tv's. no real high end audio, very grainy in the mids and wanting in the bass maybe the bigger brothers of Mosnter are better but for my $600 for the mosnter I'll spend another $600 and get me a RSA Hailey, that's that.