Review: Balanced Power Technology BPT 2.5 AC filter

Category: Accessories

Acquired this unit a few weeks ago, and let me simply say it has truly been the icing on the cake in getting my system dialed in properly. Noise floor significantly lowered; bass tighter; fuller; AND more rythmic. Additional improvements in clarity; and mids just became more fully flushed out. All of this with NO downsides.

Caveat- I am in a condo and do not have the luxury of dedicated lines. BPT offers several upgrades- Bybees; special internal wiring; an excellent Litz L9 PC upgraded PC for the unit- I went for all of these and didn't look back. Honestly, I don't 'gush' about something unless I think it is truly phenomenal. For once, I agree with the excellent reviews on this piece- not that that matters in this case, but it's a validation that I concur with. I feel BPT really has something here...

Associated gear
ASL modded 1009 845 PP monoblocks
Coincident Total Victory speakers
Audion Premier 2-box linestage
Spectral 3000SL transport
Audio Note 3.1x Balanced dac
Kharma Grand Reference digital cable
Ensemble Isolink digital isolation conditioners (x2)
Accuphase T-101 modded FM tuner
sutts
Sutts,
Have you brought the BPT over to Israel's to get his input? Just curious?
Crazy- yes- I had a Tice IIIC HP for a few years- no comparison

Dolphin- Izzy is too skeptical with power conditioning- even though I know it works, he's too tough a convert! Plus, it would be too much of a hassle to take ti out of the system at this point.