Reverb, what a joke

Reverb wants to be a big time operator but they just can't figure it out......About half the stuff I buy is either broke or misrepresented ....So when you are trying to get somebody to do something they send you down the (email everybody) path so they don't have to do anything ....and then your 7 day claim period runs out and you can't do anything......Most of the sellers on there know this so they won't respond in the first 7 days , and you lose the return possibility .............This has happened every time I have a problem on Reverb..........With e-bay , you hit the (return item button) and its done......W

autospec

Seems like Reverb wants to sell stuff, make money and at the same time wants "zero" responsibility. I'd send the arm back and ask for a full refund.  You have enough evidence imo to point out Reverb's lack of attention to this matter and ask for a refund through Paypal.

You are correct that pay-pal will take care of business when nobody else will, but In the future I need to stay away from Reverb like a bad habit...........W