Revel Sub 30 vs JL Audio F113?

Looking for a pair of subs my Ultima Gems, obviously the Sub 30 has the advantage of being designed to work with the Gem and has a built in crossover, it nice that it matches aesthetically as well, but I have heard great things about the Jl's. Anyone have experience with these two subs?
gcecchetto
I have an audio friend who had an all revel set up using the sub30 and got the jl audio 113's and bought a bryston xover --thought the jl was an improvement--
Gcecchetto, I think member SGR had the Revel set up. He has or is selling his Revel and JL's. I think he had the sub30's and liked the JL's more. He did not have them very long though. Seems he is moving up to a completely different line and I doubt he is going to use subs. Get in touch with him.
Gcecchetto,

I have not heard any of the JL's. They get very good reviews all over, however there's always lots JL units for sale on AG. I have an all Revel system including a pair of Sub30's. For music the Revel maybe better due to its design (passive radiotor), the JL may add more punch for movies.

I do believe the SUB30 has more output below 30Hz. Not sure if that would be an issue for you. See review below:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=9164136#post9164136
Thanks for the response. The JL's are supposed to be very musical as well. It's really hard to say which is better when you can't hear them side by side. I hate those expensive experiments.
There are a lot of JL's units for sale on AG probably because they have become a leader in subs, look how many Velo's are for sale on AG...