Revel Studio,B&W 802's,Ect....

I have assembled A pair of Bat Vk 60's(monoblocks)ARC LS 10 pre,Marantz cd11 mk2,Kimber cable,Apature silver interconcts,and am in need of some speaker suggestions.I just listened to the Revel studio's driven by an ARC VT 100mk2,blue circle pre,levinson trans,dcs proc. The presentation was awsome! Now, I am wanting to hear the vk60's driving 802's even though some say tubes just dont drive B&W's well.From what I can remember 2-3yrs. ago I heard a vt50 driving 802's to good sound.Anyway I was very taken by the Revel's and am in search for some more suggestions.Due to price I will probably buy used..... Thanks Sren0
sreno

Showing 1 response by swampybbfe

I listened extensively to both....and found the Revel's much more engaging. I absolutely loved the sound coming out of the studio's...but I stepped it up for the whole enchilada and bought the Salon's. Incredible speaker. Not a day goes by that I don't salivate over the sound coming out of them. Imaging, tonal balance and bass are unparalleled in that price range IMO. good luck