Revel F36 vs. Elac 247.4

Hello,
I need to buy a new hifi system to equip our 2nd home, where I would mainly listen to my CD collection that I just finished ripping, plus some streaming. I listen mostly to jazz (maybe 70%), plus some rock/pop/world.
I'm almost decided to buy the Naim Uniti Atom as the main component, but concerning the speakers, I'm still undecided .... So far, the ones I liked the most in my budget range (around 2000$) are the Revel Concerta F36, and the Elac Carina 247.4.
The problem is that meaningful comparisons are hard to do, as I could only listen to them in different shops with different amps etc...
Also, a friend expressed some doubts that the Naim Uniti Atom (output 40W/8ohms) would be able to drive effectively those tower speakers...

Any comments or suggestions from the community ?
Which speakers would you suggest among those two (or any others) for my listening habits, and would they be ok with the Naim ?

Thank you !!

riccardo13
Post removed 
I would stay away from Revel as they do not support their products that the are selling. I can’t get a woofer for currently selling M106. Love the speakers, but can’t believe they don’t have parts. I heard their support agents are handcuffed. 
Too bad to hear about the Revel support. I assume it is because they import finished products and parts. Where companies that assemble in the US would have parts. Sad state of things these days.