Revel f 228 Be first impressions?

The new Revel F 228 Be looks very promising and packed with technology. What are people's first impressions of these new speakers? Please share your experiences. 
chrissain
Heard them today and thought they sounded very nice. Local store just got them in and said they only have about ten hours on them which surprised me for what I heard. Very clean on top which I was expecting to be hard and sterile but not. Top end was very clean and smooth. My only negative comment was they sounded a little closed in but again they only have ten hours on them and the  McIntosh Pre/Amp Ps Audio DS w/bridge was at a cold start so really I was impressed with what I heard... sounded way better than I expected for sure. Cabinet fit and finish is what you’d expect. I suspect that if the components had a few hours of warming up things would have opened up. One of the best speakers I’ve heard recently are the B&W 800 D3’s and the f 228’s reminded me of them but at a smaller scale at 1/3 the cost. I’ll give them a few weeks to burn them in and see if they will A/B them with the B&W’s.
Post removed