Revel 105 vs Nola Boxer

So I hate to ask another "which speaker is better...etc" question but I had the opportunity to bring home a pair of Revel 105's for an in home demo and really enjoyed them.  I haven't really seen or heard anything negative about them but another speaker the dealer told me to look for was the Nola Boxer.  Unfortunately, the nearest Nola dealer is about 7 hours away..Has anyone had experience with either speaker/can speak of any characteristics between the two?  I have a good idea of how the Revels sound so any input on the Nola's would be appreciated.  Thanks!
mgrec42
I have the m106 and love them......I was also interested in the Boxer but I need to audition, especially speakers.    Great speakers that sounded even better as I upgraded components......I was using McCormick pre and amp and went from SS to a C-J Classic 2SE pre and Quicksilver Mid Mono amps with KT 88s and the sound is pretty amazing for a compact system.
I listened to the Nola boxer, briefly. They are excellent. However, I found a slightly fatiguing lower treble on them . They are extremely clear and an overall great performer and would still try to listen to them if possible.  I also listened to a pair of revel towers, don't know the model, and they  sounded dull and lifeless to me.  I wound up going proac they engaged me the most. The same day I listened to vandy quatros and the bass was spectacular, but the too are a little warm and laid back.  The proac brought it all and sounded like a dynamic magnepan.  If I were choosing between the revel and Nola, I'd go Nola.  
My dealer has a pair of Nola Boxer's in High Gloss Black for $799. They were a trade in. Store is Audio Video Therapy in Nashua NH.
Have heard both, and I significantly prefer the Revels.  Just seemed more natural and less fatiguing.  YMMV.
Scott
Go with ref 3a mm de capo
I haven't had the pleasure to hear the Revels. I do however own the Nola Boxer 2's. I've had them almost two years. (That's like 20 in audiophile years!) My listening room is small, 9x13. I find them to be a very good speaker. I can listen for hours with no fatigue whatsoever. I think they dig very deep for a stand mount speaker. I also find these to have great mids,and detailed highs,with out being too in your face.  I hope this helps a bit.

Ray
I would highly recommend listening to the Focal Aria 906.  Far more open, holographic, and most importantly musical than the Revels.  
IMO the Focal 906 are no better than the Revel’s, they are pretty even for performance. It would come down to listening preferences. Concerta2 m16’s would be a better value. Boxers are an easy choice for listening enjoyment.