Restoration services

I am looking for a reputable restoration service for a pair of vintage Audio Research tube monoblocks. Does anyone have any experience they can share about who to use for this? Thanks
True Sound in the SF Bay Area. A phone call is suggested to find out if he can repair your Audio Research tube amps.

“Not only do we bring the dead back to life, we specialize in refining the musicality of your equipment by selectively modifying individual elements. We also provide meticulous restorations of vintage equipment, especially valve (vacuum tube) components”.

If he cannot, please ask him who he might recommend.

Please also call Audio Research for advice and recommendations.

please also call Sounds Classic. “Vintage Stereo Restoration: We buy, sell, trade, service and restore fine quality preowned vintage audio and high-end hi-fi stereo electronics”.