REST IN PEACE - TIM MROCK

RIP - Tim Mrock

It is with much sadness that I bring the news that Tim Mrock, the developer of Perfect Path Technologies, passed away at approximately 1 am on Monday morning 10/28/2019.

Tim succumbed to a fast-moving cancer. He leaves his capable partner Krissy to run the business and to continue producing the Perfect Path Technologies products.

Over the past few years, Tim and I have become good friends, often carrying on long telephone conversations discussing audio, new ideas to improve the hobby, and things of a spiritual nature.

Tim was a true genius, an inventor, a businessman, an entrepreneur, a deep thinker, an extremely hard worker, a generous person, and a man who truly loved his partner, Krissy.

With the conversations I had over time with Tim regarding his spiritual pathway, we can take solace in the knowledge that he is in a much better place. He was a man who loved his Lord with a passion. The names he gave to his company and to his products pretty much says it all.

I'm going to miss you, buddy.

Rest in peace, my friend.

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

Showing 2 responses by tuffy72561

Wow,  I was so shocked when I heard the news earlier this week about Tim's passing. He was so full of life whenever I talked to him. He always went out of his way to talk to me on the phone and give me audio advice.  He felt like I friend to me. If I didnt live so far away, now Florida, I would have drive out to see his shop and rig. I am so glad to see that Krissy is able to take over the reigns from him. I also wish Krissy my heartfelt condolences. Rest in Peace Tim.
+2 Greg

Although nobody can take Tim's place, Krissy is really doing an exemplary job and under the most difficult circumstances.  He was a wonderful advocate of the audio community and a great guy too!  Krissy is also an extremely nice person to deal with just as Tim was  I wish her the best and will be thinking about her this holiday season.🛷😄.