Resource for Power Supply?

Hi, I need to purchase a power supply (wallwart) for a dac that I have yet to receive. It needs a DC-12v-18v 1a/2a positive center plug. Where could I purchase such a converter?

Thanks, Lee

But note that they come in different plug sizes. If 2.1mm diameter x 12mm long is suitable (that's a common size) then part number T860-P5P-ND would do it.

-- Al