Replacing Alpha Core Goertz MI-2 Veracity Speaker Cable

I have used the Alpha Core MI-2 speaker cables in my system on and off for years.  It would be appreciated if anyone who has used these cables would provide the name and model of moderately priced cables that they have upgraded to and felt there was an improvement.  There is little about the tone or clarity of these cables I do not like.  Except that I just purchased a new amp and I don't want to even think of the possibility of it going into oscillation, even if it is remote due to the Zobel networks.   Prefer under $500 new or used for 10 foot pair.

Thanks
jetter
Post removed 
That’s strange ketchup my ca200 goes into protection mode without the zobels.
That’s strange ketchup my ca200 goes into protection mode without the zobels.
That is strange.  Which CA-200 do you have?  The one with the heat sinks on the back or the later one with the heat sinks on the sides?  Which Goertz speaker cables do you have and what are the speakers?
ketchup, I deleted my last post just because I didn't want to advertise my new amp.  But the last sentence of it was that there is absolutely no degradation of sound from using the zobels, so I was surprised you are not using them.
@ketchup - heatsinks on the back, MI2 but have used 3’s.  I use Thiels.   Had the same problem with MIT V3 a few years back that we couldn’t solve.

Have  used a dozen or more other cables with no issue.