Replacement power cord for Krell FPB400cx

I have recently upgraded from a FPB 300 to a 400cx I am real happy with the new amp it is quite an improvement over the 300 However not willing to leave well enough alone, plus I still have my Synergistic Research Desigeners Reference Squared x series laying on the floor.

My Question is has anybody done the necessary surgery to their c or cx series amp? and were you happy with the results. I don't see this as a real hard modification, and the only real downside woud be enduring the wrath of Mr. DiAugustino in the unlikely case that i had to return the Amp to Krell for some reason.
128x128kenscollick
I own the 400cx. Don't worry about Dan, just buy an IEC hole punch. I use the Pure Note Sigma power cords which are perfect for Krell gear.

Sonic Genius' Reference Stereo System a/o July 2003:

Martin-Logan Prodigy speakers.
Krell FPB400cX power amp. Modified with IEC power inlet.
Krell KCT preamp.
Sony SCD-1 SACD player.

Sutherland PHD phono preamp (battery).
VPI TNT-HR-X turntable, JMW 12.5 tonearm.
Grado Statement phono cartridge.

Pure Note Epsilon Reference XLR, RCA cables. Rev. 4.0
Pure Note Epsilon Reference speaker cables. Rev. 4.0
Siltech Compass Lake XLR interconnects.
Pure Note Sigma power cables.
Not only Dan's rath, but the process voids the warrantee.

I have, use for my mid/highs, and love my 300, but wouldn't upgrade until I could buy a used (almost out of warrantee) 400cx. I have been advised by a Krell dealer that the improvement in going to the 400cx, is not as great as the improvement that I got using the Pure Note power cord. I personally wouldn't want to void the warrantee on a new unit, but others have.

Richard