Replacement for loricraft power supply

After more than 2.5 years of waiting for a DIY loricraft PSU to power my garrard 301 , I m back to square one & the DIY SS PSU is a No Show. Meanwhile my garrard 301& Reed 2P has been collecting dusts all this while . Is there any alternative PSU which can work with garrard 301. A better alternative will be loricraft PSU which is not cheap & currently not available for sales ( was told by Jane of Loricraft ). Any feedback much appreciated . Thanks
128x128audioblazer
I have heard a dedicated valve power supply on a refurbished lenco and I have clearly heard the improvement in sound.Jean Nantais is working on a lenco power supply.
Chris, Is there such a thing as a discrete "60 Hz" winding on the Garrard 301 motor? Did not know that.

Farancon, What is your definition of a "power stabilizer"? Are you talking about an AC line filter, or an AC regenerator, or what? Thanks. There really is a consensus of informed opinion that suggests there is something to be gained by being able to control line frequency and voltage, so as to get the G301 motor to operate with minimal vibration while preserving max torque and speed stability. I do not own a 301, but the argument has a parallel with respect to my Lenco idler as well. To be sure, you are quite correct in saying that such a device is not at all necessary to use a 301 (or a Lenco). It's just frosting on the cake but very tasty frosting for sure.

Re: discrete 60 Hz winding on the garrard motor.

No such bunny, the motor is a standard issue twin coil shaded pole motor. The two coils can be connected in series (240V) or in parallel (120V). I assume Chris is referring to the parallel configuration as the 60 Hz configuration since 60 hz and 120V go together everywhere except Japan. With a controller, of course, you can choose to run in either configuration at any frequency.
Lewm, the appropriate voltage range may be set using the links at the terminals located directly on the Garrard 301's motor housing where the power connection is made. The factory operating ranges state 100/130v (60Hz) or 200/250v (50Hz) configurations (with the appropriate diameter motor pulley). Throughout their production years, more variants of the Lenco L75 motors exist than do the Garrard 301. (I mention this only because I see you own a modified Lenco idler drive).
I´ll try to explain in my poor technical English (poorer than my English actually). It has two parts: an output voltage stabiliser & a frequency controller. If it´s not well explained, please let me know and I´ll try to describe it.