replacement cec puck/stablilizer

anyone direct me on where i can find a replacement cec puck/stablilizer ?

thanks !!
Call Nick Gowan at True Sound. (408) 370-7578. He is the
US CEC repair person, and a true gentleman.
I sent an email to Rx8man, I think he knows where you can get one. He will respond later today.
Jeffcott seems to have the latest (local) contact for replacement parts.
I had another a while back, but the link expired and the CEC website has also been revised.
Good work Jeffcott !
Nick Gowan is the man for CEC repairs -- I just sent him mine.

Mutine is the distributor now that Parasound no long distributes.