Cardas Clear speaker cable
wireworld platinum usb cable
Focal Electra 1038 be II
Pass labs X350.5
Pass labs Xp10 pre
Oppo BDP-105
PC computer

for DAC i though about one of those:
Luxman DA-06 (Japan model cost $3000 but i don't know if it will work in the US? Japan using 100V
Meitner Audio MA-1 , found 6 month old.

i got offer from my dealer for Focal Scala Utopia brand new
but the old model , not the V2
the price with shipping: $16K
do you think it's a good price?
any other brands/models i should consider around that price?

my AMP and PRE will be a good match to the new speakers?

Thanks
pelo911
Price is good. I have never heard them but have heard the 1037be (no 1038be) many times and thought they were just ok. I kept and eye out for a used Pair of Scalas at one point but it never worked out for me (loved the looks).

In that price range other speakers I would have on my list are used Wilson's, Magicos, and Rockports (don't come up much) and Vivid Audio (come up even less...).
Pelo, It is not possible for someone here to say which speaker would work well in your system, and you have a very nice system.

If you don't like the Focals, at the price level you are considering it is necessary for you to audition the speakers you are considering in your own system. Listening to the Focals for a while longer should not be too unpleasant.

I wish I could help you out but I would just be guessing about what might sound good to you.
In your range i would really consider Vivid audio B1 speakers...I replaced my Focal Micro BE with a v1.5 2 years ago and astounded at the performance. Much more coherent but still very revealing...more like live music. I have had many brands of speakers but the Vivids are absolutely the best.