Repairing Ohm F's

I need the name of a speaker repair company to repair my Ohm F's

what's the problem???
Agree: not enough info.
The problem could be just a woofer surround needs replacement, An easy task.
Or new cones, or new speakers or crossover parts...
What are they DOING?
Play at all?
Scraping sounds?
No treble on one channel?
No bass in one channel?
They screech incessantly?
They don't make a sound?
Sound all woolly in the bass?
Sound all distorted?
Sound thin?
Won't play loud at all like they used to?
Make crackling sounds, but no music from one speaker?
Make crackling sounds from one channel and the music is all distorted?
Give us some info!!!
AND the service should be near you! Where do you reside?
Telling you can get great service at "Jack's in Nome Alaska doesn't help if you live in Sweden!
Contact Bill LeGall at Millersound in Landsdale, PA. He is the best loudspeaker person in the USA, if not the world.

What he does for Vandersteens is nothing short of miraculous, but he is also an Ohm magician. When he is done, they will play astoundingly well, and not require the type of power that Ohms are notorious for.
Contact Toll free: 800-783-1553
Phone: 718-422-1111
Service: 718-422-1111
FAX: 718-422-0076

Ohm Acoustics Corp.
76 Degraw Street
Brooklyn NY 11231 USA