Removing a ZERO from the price of amps

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/opinion/1420-purifi-audios-pint-sized-powerhouses

I mentioned a quote from Bruno on Computer Audiophile interview about a year ago saying the goal of Purifi is to remove a ZERO from the price of amps. Sounded very exciting a year ago and we are now getting close to getting this out to consumers.

A Benchmark AHB2 and one of these Purifi amps for me please.
yyzsantabarbara
Smaller and more powerful, yet also more manageable and cost effective (but still top notch sound) is the unique value proposition of Class D technology.

Not bloating Class D into just another over-built or merely just uber expensive high end audio product......

Products that achieve this keep coming as the technology continues to gel.
Don't forget the Mytek Brooklyn Amp, among many other tiny, powerful Class D offerings.

I haven't heard it, but if Mytek wants to send me one for review... I'll be happy to write it up.
They can send me one too while they are at it.  :^)

I would compare to my current Bel Canto Ref1000m amps that have twice the juice but were also twice the cost retail.

Post removed 
Doug Schneider says:

I found that the Eigentakt was not only powerful enough to drive the A1s -- it sounded as good as the Constellations. As I wrote in my review, “almost nothing about the A1s’ sound had changed -- the tonal balance was the same, the highs were just as extended and the midrange just as pure, voices were equally robust, bass just as extended, and the soundstaging and imaging were exactly as before.” What’s more, I also thought that if there were any differences in the sounds, they “were at best slight and, surprisingly, favored the Purifi.”

Wow, when I read this it made me do a bunch of research on the PURIFI amplifier modules.    The Audio Science Review of them is here https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-purifi-1et400a-amplifier.7984/  and is also very positive.

It is very tempting to try these, although so far I only see mostly boutique brands selling them.   NAD has announced they plan to create a next generation amplifier platform using them.