remote control volume solution for Jolida 502B?

anyone have a jolida all tube integrated (202, 302, or 502) that has a remote control volume? i am looking for a solution to changing the volume with a remote with this unit. that is really the only function that i need the remote to do. any help.......
128x128fishcall

Showing 1 response by bhouser

If I am interpretting your question correctly, your Jolida does NOT have it's own remote control to adjust volume and that's all you need - Yes?

In that case, you should consider a Placette Audio RVC that comes standard with a remote control, is very reasonably priced and EXCEEDINGLY transparent.

Another option would be a Bent Audio passive unit that uses a transformer to adjust volume instead of the Placette's Vishay resistors.

Both products are well-regarded, simple designs, and are supported by two of the most accommodating people in the biz. Each will build to your specifications and back their products for the long-haul.

I have a Placette Active Linestage on its way to me as we speak. I got it used right here on the 'goN, and am really looking forward to receiving it.

Hope that helps.