Remember the year and first vynil you ever bought?

Mine was Queen (The Game), purchased in 1980 at age 7. Thinking back and I'm sure my mom drove and treated on that occasion. Thanks mom.
brinmeliss
I don't remember my first, so children's records like Alvin and the Chipmunks (e.g., Witch Doctor). My first 'real" album was a birthday gift, from my oldest friend, Dave. So, Peter, Paul, and Mary in 1962 when I was 9.

Dave played guitar as a child, and his favorite song was Lemon Tree. Today, he still won't acknowledge this fact, probably because he can't hold a tune, but this is the story behind my love for music.

"Oo-ee, oo-ah-ah, ting-tang, walla-walla, bing-bang".
Pretty cool responses. Wondering if my 1 & 2 year olds will ever have me run them up for their first lp? Im guessing they will opt for iTunes......
My first 45's were Elvis' "Hound Dog" and "Don't Be Cruel" (flip-side) and Bobby Vee's "Rubber Ball". My first LP's were "Cat Stevens' "Tea for the Tillerman" and James Taylor's "Sweet Baby James", probably as 1970 was the first year I had the money to buy a turntable (Empire 398).
1st 45)   Don’t Be Cruel/Hound Dog  (1960)     1st LP)  Bob Dylan/Bob Dylan (1962)
1975, Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy. Aside from the high quality of pop music, the entire album package of posters and booklets of cartoons, lyrics, and with cover art from Alan Aldridge inspired by Bosch. It was one of the best examples of the vinyl tactile experience.