Remarkably better sound possible with just 1 system component change?

I could have posted this discussion to a few other categories but chose this one because discussions related to 2 of the 4 components in question belong here.

So it's been ~2.5 yrs since I purchased my current system. I did a lot of research at the time here on audiogon, but no auditioning, and put together a system that sounds very, very good to me.

While I have no complaints, the itch to upgrade has surfaced recently.

I am curious as to whether you guys think it will be possible for me to replace just 1 of my primary 4 components and obtain significantly better sound as a result. The more discernible and obvious the sound improvement, the better obviously. I am not looking for a marginal upgrade - I want dramatically better sound. And I am not looking to replace more than 1 component at this time. I am hoping to get a few ideas/candidates and then may decide to audition some of the recommendations before making a decision. Hopefully some of the upgrade paths are such no-brainers that I may even be able to take a leap of faith without auditioning. Note also that acoustic room treatments are not viable in my current listening location.

My current 4 part system:

1. Lumin D2 - 100% of my listening is streaming via Tidal
2. Mcintosh C2600 preamp
3. Mcintosh MC452 amp
4. Focal Kanta 2 speakers

Cables are Cardas Golden presence RCAs from the Lumin to C2600, Cardas Clear Cygnus XLRs from the C2600 to the MC452, and Kimber 8TC speaker cables to the Kantas.

Soundstaging, dynamics, imaging and overall clarity are all great. I have to say I love the Be tweeters. And the bass is punchy, tight, fast and certainly sufficient for my needs. Vocals and overall sound are warm, liquid smooth and analog-like, just the way I like it. (Forgive me if I've botched some of the characterizations - I'm no expert at this). The only thing I can think of that could use some improvement is the sound quality at lower volume levels, although that is not terribly important to me since most of my listening is in the 90+ Db range. Would be nice, though.

So while I do love the overall sound, surely dramatically better sound can be obtained via a 1 component swap? Budget is ~10k. Or will I need to spend more, or upgrade more than 1 component to achieve the desired result?

Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.

chandybe
I would love to hear your system. anywhere near Plainfield, NJ?

Your Focals are 91db sensitivity, there is no way you need that monster SS amp.

My suggestion is to get a tube amp to pair with that tube preamp you have. Maybe 45 wpc enough, others with Focals could say more. Perhaps consider 75 wpc, say McIntosh MC275, or Carver version of that amp.

My Cayin, like Carver's was designed to sound like McIntosh 275, I love my Cayin's sound, fed by McIntosh tube preamp.

If you buy used on eBay ..., buy 'returns accepted'. Love them, sell the SS monster, no love, return it.

That room is a hot mess with way to many reflective surfaces and balls ⚽️. Jeez...you sit far to far away, so forget about low level listening.  How many speakers are hiding there behind the muck?  Do a curtain drop over the left wall, move closer to speakers (2 only) and get an REL sub, which will add dimensionality and space to your soundstage.  Get that sports creep under control man.
Dali Epicon 6 or 8 speakers, and yes move them closer to your listeningposition, or move your couch forward. The sweet spot appears to beright about where your feet are now. Equilateral triangle.
Wow guys - didn’t expect an avalanche of responses like this. So much to analyze and consider. This forum is no doubt the greatest one of it’s ilk on earth, replete with knowledgeable folks who are generous with their time and expertise (save for a smattering of trolls, but that comes with the territory I suppose). I also love the respectable and healthy debates and differences of opinion perennially prevalent on this site. There’s no surer path to success than surrounding one’s self with differing perspectives emanating from amicable, smart and experienced folk - that goes for audio related quests and everything else..

Allow me some time to sift through all the responses and revert with my thoughts..

Unless I missed the following questions I have from the above comments, I'd like to know the following:
1) Are you using dedicated AC circuits and upgraded outlets to power your system?
2) Are you using upgraded power cords?
If not I would start there.