Religious music for less than devout

We have a thread " Jazz for someone who doesn’t like jazz. " In a similar vein perhaps "Religious music for the less than devout".

"people get ready" - Rod Stewart
"Amazing Grace" - Jessye Norman
2009 "Duets" - Five Blind Boys of Alabama, The - entire CD
1988 "Sweet Fellowship" - Acappella, the entire CD

In 1989 I was working in NJ, I may have been the only guy on the job who did not know he was working for the Irish Mafia. I would lend people the CD "Sweet Fellowship" and they were willing to pay for it but never return it:

"Here is $20 kid, go buy yourself another cuz youz can’t have mine back. Now don’t ever ask me again."

timothywright
I love Lee Ann Womack's music, and many of her songs are Christian oriented.
I particularly like All His Saints, and her collaboration with The Fairfield Four - Children Go Where I Send Thee
All Things Must Pass
 I was wondering when someone was going to bring George Harrison into the conversation. Most all his music (single performer) post The Beatles was religious in a very strong, yet sometimes subtle way, and sometimes not: ‘My Sweet Lord’, as example. He became a Hindu during the last years of the Beatles, and stayed so until his death.
Igor Stravinsky's - "Symphony of Psalms"
(choral intro to the 3rd movement is otherworldly)

Hestitate adding this because it is so obvious, but don't think I saw it mentioned: Handel's "Messiah"

Thanks to the OP for starting the thread.  
I appreciated n80's comments about his faith (shared, I will add).

Walking In Memphis by Marc Cohn:

Now Muriel plays piano
Every Friday at the Hollywood
And they brought me down to see her
And they asked me if I would
Do a little number
And I sang with all my might
She said
"Tell me are you a Christian child?"
And I said "Ma'am, I am tonight"

Great line right there.