Rel S/5 or JL Audio F112

Hi All, I am looking to add a sub for my Wilson Sophia 2's just to fill in the very bottom end. I will use it for music and HT as my room does double duty. I have narrowed down my list to these two as I really don't have the opportunity to audition any other brands. Does anyone have any experience comparing these subs side by side?

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks,

Mike
michaela

Showing 1 response by michaela

Thank you everyone! I had purchased a used R/3 here on audiogon that ended up not working on it's high level input so I will have to send it out to get fixed which got me thinking maybe it wasn't enough to match my Sophias so I thought of moving up to the S/5. Then I started looked at the JL Audio line.

Markel that was exactly the experience I was looking for. I am somewhat surprised that the F110 was a match for the Sophias but if I get two like ricred1 suggests, it would save me some money. I automatically thought the F112 was what I should be looking at.

There was a CR-1 on here not too long ago for a great price. I didn't know about it, but by the time I finished reading about it, someone scooped it up!