REL high Level + Class D amp help pls !

hey guys i really need help !
so i own 3 REL subwoofers right now and i ordered this class D Amp from apollon audio (purifi) 5ch

REL is saying that its not a problem to connect high level with class d amps and that all you have to do is simply not connect the black wire to the negative (black ) binding post
however they mention and i understand that doing so may / likely result in humming noise/sound due to lack of grounding? (which im not sure what it means)

Rel suggest if that happens to then connect LFE into unused RCA /into sub in/out?
does that really solve the problem? because i see some reports in forums that it doesnt . .i even saw someone mention something like "high level digital cable" which agian i dont know what it is.. some others speak about making the black wire have RCA connection and connect to unused RCA? again will it solve?

and also i see some mentions about connecting both LFE and low level instead of high level? but what is this low level? how it different from the high level? and i saw it connect to RCA how does it differ from LFE? also my preamp(avr runing preamp mode) only have 2 subwoffer input ? what do i do then? how can i even connect 2 subs with both LFE +low level? do i use RCA splitters stuff? do they even help? do low level take signal from speakers? please explain to me and help me find solution and way to connect my subs with the new amp ive ordered ! thanks alot !

noiwk1991

I have two REL S510s connected to individual mono block class D amps.  Just take the black wire and secure it to the outside of any RCA connection.  There is no need to put an RCA connector on the black wire, just secure it somehow - bubble gum, electrical tape - anything that will keep it connected.  I have a large spade connector on one and if fits nicely around the outside of the RCA connection.  The other is bare wire and I secured it via a RCA 'cover' which is usually used to keep the dust out of unused RCA connections.  Anything will do as it just needs to remain in contact.  On my system, leaving the black un-connected did create a hum.  Since I use balanced the XLR connections on the back of the amp, the RCA jacks were unused.   The black wires can also be connected to any unused RCA connection on any other piece of equipment in the rack as well.

You have 3 subs. Connect one to each of your front speaker terminals. You probably only need to connect the red and black wires or you’ll get too much bass. Tape up the yellow wire. For the third, put it in the back and connect it to the amp using the method rtlover describes.

question guys.  !!   

if i use Y splitter on the Pre Center RCA (where i connect the exteral amp)  and then connect 1 RCA to the amp for the center amping.  and second RCA to the subwoofer Low Level Imput  will it work?  will the sub then get the signal like the center but through the low level?   thank you !