Rega Saturn R power cord {stock} wanted to upgrade to better quality power cord

I just purchased a Rega Saturn R cd player and noticed the the power cord that comes with it seems very thin . I was wondering about changing it . Would a better power cord make a difference ? Can anyone recommend a better one ? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Would the rega reference power cord be a good match for the elicit-r? Hooked up a shunyata venom HC and was disappointed with the results. Had some positives (felt like it added some clarity and strengthened the mids)  but really felt like it noticeably narrowed the soundstage compared to the stock cord to the point that I preferred the stock. If I traded in the shunyata  for the rega reference would that give me the best of both worlds? Thanks!
In my auditioning of Naim and Rega, to my ears, the stock cabling/cords produced a very nice sound. I would certainly stay w/ a Rega Reference PC. Keep us posted- tattooedtrackman.
Happy Listening!
jafant When you refer to the Rega stock cabling / cords are you referring to the stock cord that came with the Rega Saturn r or the Rega Reference PC. My Rega Saturn r did not come with the Reference PC. 
My Rega Reference power cord will be delivered today from Music Direct. com ..Will keep posted about quality and sound. 
Not sure which stock PC was used? If you can stay w/ the Rega brand and upgrade the PC at the same time, go for it!

Happy Listening!