REGA RS5... any owner?

I keep looking for a good floorstander with a small footprint that can do bass. Almost all manufacturers publish their specs, but Rega does not. Can the RS5 do bass? in other words produce below 40hz in a 14 x 16ft room? Are they laid back or forward sounding?
Thank you for your help!
128x128chrisr
I have RS 3's in a room slightly smaller and it's a very natural sounding sound with a realistic presentation.
As a former audio salesman I's say they would be hard to sell in a store for just that reason, most folks are used to a "HI-FI" sound and have heard little acoustic music.
You never know ABOUT A ROOM , but having listened to 5's a while before buying 3's I'd be surprised if they would do 40Hz .
Well it's been now nearly a year since I have the RS5s, and I am still super happy. In my room (open living room/breakfast area/kitchen = 16'x25'), the bass is just right. They replaced a pair of Vandersteen 2CE signature, which were overwhelming the room with bass because of the lack of placement options. With the rega, I have better quality bass and more open midrange compared to the vandys (and a smaller footprint). In terms of bass depth, yes the vandys were going lower, but I can tell that the rs5 go low too, with useable bass in the neigborhood of 35-38hz.
I will run some tests soon using tones.. I will report my findings using a NAD 315 integrated and a Marantz 8004 integrated.

I've had a pair for many years - paired with a Naim Uniti Atom and a Rega P6 turntable - stunning sound with ample bass.

I'm upgrading to Harbeth's so my my RS5's are for sale, including 2.5M of Morrow Audio SP5 bi-wired cables ($900 value). Includes original box and papers. Local pick up only due to shipping costs and restrictions. DM me for details.