Rega RP8 or Pro-ject Xtension 10

I'm looking to buy a new turntable and wanted to know thoughts on my two finalist. The Rega RP8 with the Apheta 2 cartridge or the Project Xtension 10 with the Sumiko Pearwood Celebration ll cartridge. I have the PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium preamp and PL Dialogue Premium HP mono-block amps driving a pair of Magnepan 20.7's. I am also auditioning the Rega Aria phono-stage and the Lehmann audio Black cube SE ll. If you have any experience with any of the above your opinion would be much appreciated.

Cheers

bluesy41
It's not the only source in the US. And US is not the only country one can get it from. 
They're both good, well lauded tables. I would think the RP8 is slightly better build quality and I'd prefer the Apheta to the Sumiko, but either will do you just fine. 
@simao thank you sir, I’m actually leaning that way. I’m going to give it one more audition this weekend and then make my purchase. 

Cheers 
The Rega subscribes to the low mass school of thought, while the ProJect is of the high mass variety. I have the Xtension 10 and can’t say enough good things about it.