Rega Brio-R or NAD C326BEE for TV/Bedroom system

Hey all,

I sold my Yamaha RX-A3020 receiver because I ended up only using 2 small front speakers, and it was overkill.
I have a few sources connected to my Samsung TV via HDMI, and will want to output either bluetooth or TOSLINK to a small DAC and then to an integrated. Speakers are Epos K5.

In about 6 months from now, I will be moving and plan on relocating this system to the bedroom.
Sometime in the future, I may upgrade the speakers to something nicer, like a small PMC, ATC or Harbeth.

I have not heard the Rega or the NAD, but in the past had an Exposure 2010S2D, Creek 5350SE and Creek 4330 which I liked very much (in that particular order).

I found a NAD for $250 and can get the Rega for about $450 locally, question is if its worth the extra money and specifically in this context (TV or bedroom system, not really critically listening).
itsikhefez

Showing 1 response by dames4

The NAD C326 is very interesting integrated amplifier. It sounds the best with the Zu Audio Wylde short Pre/Amp interconnect cables. The Rega Brio R will hardly smoke C326 with the Zu Audio interconnects.