Rega arm replacement w/removable headshell/wand

I just bought a turntable that is drilled for a Rega arm.

Is there an arm that would work in that hole with an interchangable headshell or arm wand?

I would like to be able to change cartridges more easily than with a fixed headshell arm.

The turntable would need to go back to the factory to change the mounting hole.

I think a Graham Robin would be a drop in replacement with a removable headshell, but I am looking for other options as well.

Thanks for any suggestions and advice.

Jim Perry