Reference Vocal/Piano/Sax/Guitar CD s

I am looking for a few reference CD's to demo or to use as references when I try out new system, speaker, or cable. I need good recording with clean sound, wide and deep soundstage and full range (bass, mid, high) if possible. Please provide CD's recommendation for each type: Vocal, Piano, Sax, and Guitar. So far, I only know and like Diana Krall, Patrica Barber, Sarah Brighman, Dead can Dance, Three Blind Mise, Lorena McKenitt. I don't really have any great piano or sax cd's to provide as examples. For guitar, I have Sarah & Strunt (America) (not sure on spelling???) and Gavi. Any new recommendation are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
trantqc677

Showing 1 response by trantqc677

Wow!!! (so many recommendations) :-)
I thank you all very much for taking the time to provide all of these great titles for me to sample. Special thanks to those who also take the time to describe in detail what to look for in the CD (imaging, soundstage, ect.). It will take me some time to go through all these great titles and pick out my top 5 as reference CD's. In the mean time, I wish you all great health and happy listening.