Reference 3a - old brochure + Reference 2008

I have just bought a pair of Reference 3a speakers, called Reference 2008 and it is accompanied by a brochure, giving details of 7 models current at about mid nineties. If you would like me to share the information I am happy to do so. Speakers listed are MC, Studio, Aura, Andante, Crystal, Baccarat, Ref 2008. These Reference 2008 are out of this world for clarity, musicality and so far I am extremely impressed. I have listened to some high end speakers (B&W 801, 802, Proac's etc.) and from my limited perspective so far Reference 3a stands in another league altogether. I believe these were expensive (using 2 Equiphase planar speakers, very fancy ribbons?? and some nice drivers plus a super tweeter). I would like more information on them.
Thanks, Jaap
jaapjess
Hi Jaap, found your message. I'm very interested in everything concerning the (Reference) 3a So if possible I would like to have a scan of the brochure
(I'm speaking Dutch you too?)
Nice greetings
Rob
Hi Rob

Ik spreek ook Nederlands, leuk om einderlijk eens iets te lezen als een response op mijn post. I also speak Dutch, nice to finally get a response to my post. Let me know your e-mail address and i will see if I can get it scanned for you. Let me know if you would like to correspond.

Tot scrijvens,

Jaap Miedema
Hi Jaapjess,
I know it's one of those old thread but i am pleased to find your post regarding the reference 3a brochure and your reference 2008 speakers.
Seems like you're very much satisfied with them. Congratiolations for acquiring such a nice pair of speakers.

I would appreciate if you could send me a scanned copy of the brochure as i also have a pair of the reference cristal.

Many thanks,
KG
Hi KG
I am fairly new to Audiogon and don't know how to contact you via email to do so. How are you enjoying your Christals, if you give me your email address I will scann a copy asap.
Regards,
Jaap
Hi Jaapjess,

Thank you so much for your response.
I am also impressed with the musicality of the cristals.
Actually, I was just looking for any of the bookshelf from reference 3a after hearing my friend's Reference 3A MM Generation II speakers which sounds magical right from the very first track that we played.
what i found are these tall, dark, and handsome looking cristals that also sounds great but with greater bass that is big and bold but never boomy and no overhang.
these are being driven by a vintage kenwood model 500 integrated amp.
I could only imagine that yours are way above since you had compared them with some of the high end speakers that you've heard.
please send the scanned copy to; [email protected].

many thanks,
KG
While we are talking about older Ref 3A speakers, does anyone have information on the Ref 3A aka Innovac Suprema speakers?
Hi All, I am new too in audiogon.. I am now using a Ref 3A baccarat.I am currently using a Threshold s5000e to drive mine baccarat .
In time I feel it is lack of punch . I am seeking for advice on what power amp to drive the Ref 3A Baccarat . My system include Raven one, EAR 834 mc , Pass Labs Aleph P. Thank you
Hi, I have the Reference 3a Master Control MMC speakers that are from the early/mid 1990s and I too think they sound awesome. Do you think I could get a scan of these old brochures?
Thanks
Hi, I just bought a pair of Reference 3a serie master v1 and to my dismay they have been modified. Some one changed the caps and resistors on the tweeter. I need to take them back to stock. Does anyone here know what value the caps and resistors on the tweeter are? If not does anyone know someone with a pair of these who could check their pair and answer me. The components in question are just inside the speaker terminal on the back.
Templetech,

Call Tash Goka at Reference 3A. I bet he has access to that kind of info.
HELLO
I AM DANIEL DEHAY CREATOR OF 3A
Iam writing a book on 40 years of 3A BUT I HAVE DIFFICULTIES TO COLLECT ALL MATERIALS SUCH AS CATALOGUE
Iunderstand you have one with CRISTAL AND BACCARAT THIS IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
COULD YOU SEND ME [email protected]
Many thanks
DANIEL
Daniel, I have sent an email to the supplied email address on 5 April 2015. Hope to be of help to you, since I am indebted by the many hours of listening pleasure your speakers have provided me with.
Kindest regards,

Jaap Miedema
To Irsbeta

Please let me know your email address, finally managed to scan.

Regards,
Jaap
Mint set of Reference 3a Baccarat on the "other site" - complete with original boxes and packaging. Extraordinarily rare and magical speakers. Just sharing  
Hi,  is there still someone who got this brochure? I bought a reference 2008 and i really like to have a look in the brochure.

Thx and kind regards

Sunny