Reference 3a MM de Capo i with Pass Labs?

Just want to know if somebody has heard the combination between the Reference 3a MM de Capo i speakers (I own) and a Pass Labs power amplifier (I'm looking for a used Aleph 3 model). I usually hear jazz and classic (sometimes rock). Thanks!.

My actual sistem:
Shanling SCD T-200 superaudio cd player.
Parasound Halo P-3 preamp.
PS audio HCA-2 power amp.
Synergistic Research speaker cables
Acoustic Zen interconnect cables
gustamur
Thanks for the advice. I'm not going to sell the HCA, I just want to hear the system with other amplification -maybe somebody has it-(and I read very good reviews about the pass labs aleph 3). About the cables I'm agree with you (I need to change my power cords and hear another speaker cables and interconnects).
I used Atmasphere M60 Mk III OTLs with the Capo Is that I had. The combination of the minimal crossover on the tweeter and driving the mid/bass full range with an OTL made for a phenomenal match. You may want to research the retired Reference 3a forum over on the Audio Circle. You might find the input that you are looking for there.
Thanks Martykl and Mrderrick. If you can advice me about a tube amplifier between $2000.00 and $3000.00. Thanks.
Hey Gus.

When I don't have the Sason Ltd/Si speakers in our system I use this exact combonation: MM de Capo i with a pair of modified Pass Aleph 3 amps. Without a doubt a very musical combination.

I've also heard them in our music room here with Ultra Fi's Daytona Monoblock tube amps. That was KILLER too.

Though I don't own Ralph's OTLs, I've heard them enough to know them very well. Someday I'll own a pair of the M60s. Awesome amps and I'm sure they'd be great with the de Capo.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Robert
RSAD