Reel to Reel Repair Chicagoland area

Hello AG Community,

I recently purchased a Teac X-1000R R2R off eBay. I great an excellent price on it knowing it would need some service. I received and it was rough. I pretty much cleaned up the outside to where it looks pretty awesome. The inside was a mess, the belt was goo and mechanisms were stuck ect. I pretty much restored to the insides as well by cleaning away old dried grease and re-lubed every moving part including motors, rollers, cleaned and demagnetized heads, etc. It now functions perfectly except it needs to be professionally set up. Heads aligned and brought into spec. The question I have is now that all the bs work is done, does anyone know a reputable service company in the Chicagoland area who can check and bring this deck back into spec? There are a few I found but they all seem to have their negative reviews as well. Any thoughts?
128x128luvrockin
Post removed 

I recommend Sam. He has restored a lot of RtRs.

Skywave Tape Deck Repair
617 McLean Ave.
Bensenville, IL 60106

E mail: [email protected]

(630)616-0932
@livin_262002- @livin_262002- Sam is who I chose. Spoke with him extensively and he sounds like he knows his stuff. Dropped off the deck. Thank you for the input.