Reducing Background Noise On Records

Hello.  I'm looking into ways of reducing background noise on LP recordings. Some of my records just have a lot of noise (most likely from how they were recorded). My system consists of a Yamaha DSP-1A integrated amp, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable (acrylic platter equipped) with an Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge. My speakers consist of a pair of Wharfedale Rubiance RB-27's in the front and RB-23's in the rear with a Mirage FRX-S15 powered subwoofer.

I recently integrated a DVD 3BX-DS into my system to improve the impact and dynamic range of my records. Should this be sufficient or are there other devices (such as the KLH Burwen Research DNF 1201A Dynamic Noise Filter) that can better reduce the background noise of my records in question?  By the way, I do clean my records with a VPI HW16 record cleaning machine and rinse off the cleaning fluid twice with distilled water. I also use a Zerostat 3 to remove static before playing a record.

What do you think? 

128x128cspiegs
Try an outboard phono stage.  Perhaps your built in unit isn't very good.  As others have said, check stylus setup first.
Your records are not noisy because of how they were recorded, unless there is something very unusual about these specific records. Are you playing only picture disks?

Records can be noisy for a few reasons:

Excessive wear, playing on a junk record player, or playing when dirty can cause damage making them noisy.

Bad cartridge setup can emphasize surface noise, and some phono preamplifiers can also exaggerate noise.

Bad recording or vinyl, especially on picture disks.
I'll add to what JPerry said. Some pressings are just noisy, even some audiophile pressings can come out noisy, I've returned or exchanged a few. That just comes with the territory. For example I just received a Diana krall record that sounds nice and quiet except for one spot where some foreign debris was pressed into the vinyl, so I will return it. I have a Mazzy Star record purchased New that is noisy all over. 

About your table and cart, both have good reputations for the price as far as music reproduction goes but may not be the best reducing surface noise. I went from a technics 1700 (using shure, audio Technica, and ortofon carts) to a clearaudio concept (using concept MC and maestro v1 and v2 carts) to a Nottingham 294 (concept MC cart currently). Each step up has moved noise lower and lower. Phono preamps are the same way, some will be noisier than others. 
I suspect your cartridge isn’t aligned as good as you can get it. My LP’s are almost as quiet as my CD’s. Check it all again...I’m sure you missed something.