Record Store Day 2020 LIst

The new RSD 2020 list is just out.

I know some of you don't like RSD, but it's always been lots of fun for me.  I haven't missed a year yet.

https://recordstoreday.com/News
128x128mofimadness

Showing 5 responses by mofimadness

I bought a few of the SYEOR (Start Your Ear Of Right) titles from Plaid Room.  Excellent folks!

I found a few on the new RSD list, but agree, it wasn't all that great this year.  I seem to be out of the loop on most of the artists...I've never heard of over 80% of them.  Different crowd, (market) I guess...
Wish I was local to Plaid Room. I ordered my SYEOR titles online from them, (GREAT prices btw). I’d love to go in and see what they have. I’ve seen pictures of their place, but would love to visit.

I plan on pre-ordering some of the 2020 Ten Bands, One Cause releases, from them, once they become available

I signed up for their newsletter and get one every week with all the new releases.

Good luck with your trade-ins!
First time in years, all of the records I own now fit in my record rack.......

Must be nice :-)
What I've noticed is many of the RSD titles become avalible later anyway.

There has always been a section titled "Record Store Day First Release".  All of these listed under that banner will be available after RSD sometime.

The sections are:

RELEASED EXCLUSIVELY FOR RECORD STORE DAY

RECORD STORE DAY LIMITED RUN/REGIONAL RELEASES

RECORD STORE DAY FIRST RELEASES

RECORD STORE DAY 3" VINYL
OK now, you're taking be this culling thing much too seriously. Time for an intervention

Wouldn't that be a reverse intervention  :-)