Record saver fluid

A friend and I were talking about record cleaning products we used to use, and of course, Discwasher was discussed at length. Back in the 70’s, there was a product that complemented Discwasher, but was not made by Discwasher as I recall. The other product was not a cleaner, but rather a record protector. You’d first use Discwasher to clean the record, and then apply this other fluid to protect it. It came in a black plastic kit. Its cap had a blue microfiber sponge inside it. There was also a bottle of fluid that came with it. You’d spray it on the record and then wipe it in just as with the Discwasher. I can’t recall the name of the product. DiscSaver, or DiscKeeper, or something like that maybe. Anyone remember this stuff?
crupert
What sleepwalker65 said, +1(per each point). Now using Disc Doctor’s Quick Wash Record Cleaner, in conjunction, having(long ago) run out of the Discwasher fluid(the big bottle too).   
GruvGlide is still available. The GG kit includes an aerosol spray can and a black applicator sponge. GruvGlide.com. Could this be the one you are looking for?

It WAS indeed SoundGuard!  Thank you guys!!!  That has been eating at me for months.  MUCH appreciated!!