Record Cleaning Machines

My LP collection is growing. As I invest more and more, I realize the need for a proper record cleaner. Once again I ask the council for suggestions. My budget is flexible, but let’s say $1000 max. 
Thanks 🙏 
andrewkelley
This is just to help give you an overall picture before you buy. It is more than you want to spend.
I have a Clearaudio Smart Matrix Professional.  Cost $2000 New Zealand. = about US$1500. It is a beautiful bit of German engineering.
Like all else, you get what you pay for.
If you don’t mind rotating the records yourself, you can get a Spin Clean record cleaner for $80 that comes with 4 ozs of cleaning fluid (good for about 5 tanks) and two drying cloths.  You can make more cleaning fluid with 2/3 distilled water, 1/3 90+% isopropyl alcohol and two drops of dishwashing liquid per 4 ozs.  Then just rotate the record in one direction and then the other.  The instructions say rotate 3-4 times each direction, but I found it necessary to rotate more, depending upon the condition of the record.  I rotate anywhere from 20-50 times each direction, and then dry the record off and see how it plays.  Repeat as needed.  Works for me.
Had a Kirmuss...sold it before opening the box. I will not spray anything on my "expensive" record collection, especially something called "defactant". I saw it in action and was convinced and bought it. I did see the "white toothpaste" commonly discussed it left behind on an older record, as it was demonstrated at a local store with 2 free cleanings. I have an Okki Nokki in the process of selling and broken down and bought an Audiodesk and soooooooo glad I did.