Record Cleaner Advice?

The recent refurbishment of my analog front end has me thinking it would be wise to get myself a new-fangled record cleaner.  My old Nitty-Gritty still works, but I'm sure you all have much to tell me about newer, better options.  Advice please!

Not that it matters much, but my front end: SOTA Star Sapphire with new bearing, SME V overhauled by Alfred Kayser in Canada (dismantled, cleaned, new ceramic bearings and shotgun Cardas gold litz cables from cartridge to preamp) and new Audio-Technica ART9XA.  I need clean vinyl!
keegiam
@pryso 

The information we've been given here represents thousands of hours of scientific research and experimentation.  I appreciate you including me in your thanks, but it's undeserved.  I was simply looking for updated advice since my Nitty Gritty 1.5 purchase years ago, so I posed a question.  Enter the brain trust.

These gentlemen (Bill S., Whart & Neil) have graciously and patiently re-explained their findings that, had we done the digging, were already there.  Folks like this are the backbone of these forums, and I sincerely revere their efforts to help us better enjoy the music we love.
If you don't mind a bit of elbow grease try Vinylwipe  it comes sealed, a wet wipe about 7"x7" I did 12 Lp's both sides with one wipe. It did a great job on some neglected,  used Lp's I was given. They say the solution doesn't contain any harmful chemicals and the wipe is biodegrade. Cost $0.50 per wipe plus shipping.
keegiam, you started this ball rolling and I thought that deserved some credit too.
Neil and all,

I'm surprised this post seems to have gone dormant.  I would have thought there might be more interest, thus further questions and comments.

For what it's worth I'll mention two parts of my cleaning procedure with the VPI 16.5, for those still using any wet/vac.  Long ago I learned better cleaning can be achieved if I move the cleaning brush, rather than simply hold it in position.  Using my thumb and first two fingers to grip the brush I rock it fore and aft while the wet record is spinning.  I also move it side to side, maybe just over a quarter inch.  This seems consistent with comments above about "working the surface".

Effective drying requires the suction tube to be set at the proper angle.  Soon after I bought my 16.5, VPI staff advised the tube should be installed with the slot at a 185 degree position when viewed from the end.  Set up that way I run the vacuum on for two revolutions, then shut it off.  The suction is sufficient so that the tube remains on the record for nearly two more revolutions, then it lifts off.  The record is always dry then, unless I need to absorb any small droplets on the label area.

I look forward to trying Neil's recommended procedure with my 
VPI before any further consideration for a US cleaner.
@pryso,

This subject has been discussed many ways - there is a long thread over at the VPI Forum and starting around page 66 I started contributing  http://www.vpiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2289&start=650.

Otherwise, you can swipe the brush back & forth as quickly as you wish - the faster the better, just don't be throwing liquid everywhere.  There are two schools of thought - one is to bear down on the brush/pad to scrub record - I am not a fan of that - too easy to do more harm than good.  I am the school of thought that says move the brush as quickly as you can back & forth to agitate the cleaner/fluid - so that its is the fluid agitation - the fluid velocity/foam (that can mimic cavitation) that does the cleaning.  Some foam is OK for manual cleaning when you are not using a lot of cleaner, it lifts/float debris from the record into the brush so you are not grinding it into the record. 

Your drying method sounds great - especially this time of year when cold weather + low humidity make it very easy to develop static on the record.  

Good Luck!
Neil