Recommended USB Cables.

At present I have the Acoustic BBQ USB Cable connected from my Silent Angel Rhein Z1 V2 streamer to the PS Audio DS DAC. Incredible cable at a very reasonable price. Very detailed, transparent and great sound at low volume levels. Which ones are considered the top USB cables?  Any experience comparing the Acoustic BBQ to other USB? I’m very aware that all cables are system dependent!!! 
erastof

A couple of years ago I was feeling a little randy and bought myself an over the top (price, that is) USB - Shunyata Sigma.

Lucky for me, it was like verdant's acquaintance spoke about, it transformed my system performance. I'm not happy about spending that much and am sure a higher value could be found. I just haven't been motivated enough to experiment since possession is 9/10ths of the law. ha

Still have some guilt for outlaying that kind of cash...

Forgot to mention I had a Totaldac usb and a Curious USB cable prior.

The USB cable I am using now is the CAD 11 which is very expensive but I think it justifies the cost ( £1250.00 ). It completely blows away my old Tellurium silver cable with much richer tones and more detail.

I bought a Phasure USB cable. Do not have much to compare it with. For sure better than what it replaced.

Some respect shown on this site.

I recently put an Audioquest Diamond USB 3.0 cable between a Seagate external drive (housing 24 and 16 bit FLAC and ALAC files) and a Cambridge Audio 851N streamer and was amazed by the results.  There is no other way to put it other than that the sound came alive in a way that I had never heard from my system before.

The Cambridge streamer is connected with Kimber Hero XLRs to my Mac pre-amp, which in turn is connected to a MAC solid state amp with more Kimbler Hero XLRs.  The final connection are Audioquest Rocket 88s speaker cables to a pair of B&W 702 Signatures. 

I thought the system sounded great until I swapped in the Audioquest Diamond USB 3.0 and all of a sudden I had a brand new stereo system.  The experience made me realize how much difference one weak link in a system can make.