Recommended Speaker List for Atma-Sphere OTL Amplifiers.

OK, I am not sure how many times this has been disscused but the information is found all over the forum. I would possible love to compile a list here.

I personally own the Classic Audio Loudspeakers T1.5

I am now looking to build a second room with the M60 Mono Blocks and MP-3 Pre-amp.

Would love fellow audiogon memebers posting any feedback with speakers they have used with these Amazing OTL sounding Amplifiers.
dragon_vibe

The Eminent Technology LFT-8b is very well suited for the M60 in all regards save one, that of sensitivity/efficiency. The LFT is rather insensitive/inefficient (rated at 83-4 dB), so in a large room at high listening levels the M60 may not provide enough power to the speaker. But planars are known to sound louder than equivalently-rated dynamics.

In all other regards the LFT-8b is an excellent match for the M60. It presents an almost purely resistive 8 ohm load to the amp, the midrange/tweeter panel itself an 11 ohm load. Put a solid state amp on the dynamic woofer (180Hz down), the M60 on the m/t panel, and live happily ever after! Ralph Karsten says he has M60 owners successfully using the amp with the LFT-8b.

Contact Emerald Physics (sold direct) o see who has their 2.8s in your area

Very easy load   

2.8s received an Absolute Sound award

MSRP $9998, but they run specials,

OR

I have their KCIIs with upgrades similar to their Pro model. One of the very best speakers I've owned, including Genesis Vs, Accoustat 2 + 2s, Nearfield Pipedreams, Magnepan 3.5Rs, Usher 6371s...

KCIIs < $2500     
I think that the impedance curve is more important than the sensitivity. The DeVore 0/96s are a superb match and this comment is based on hours of actual listening experience. A friend and myself built a pair of M60s and have never heard a better amp on the DeVores. We compared the M60s to VAC, Audio Note and Mastersound. 
Vandersteen 5 series, Quatro series, Treo's with Sub 3s  have an easy impedance for most any tube or OTL design.
The unique 100  HZ high pass unloads the heavy lifting for the main amp and allows the speakers internal solid state amp to take care of the bass frequencies, in room compensation adjustments takes out your room / placement issues dramatically improving transparency and clarity of the whole system.
JohnnyR
 Vandersteen dealer
..and to pile on a bit, the Vandersteen way preserves the transfer function of the main amplifier, which is part of the point of this thread....