Recommended sources for tubes

What sources do you suggest for an analog type system? I tried logitech streaming, but it is fatiguing with low data files. What is the best way to get music to this setup? I have fast internet. I don’t have a CD collection. I don’t have a vinyl collection. I would like to stream and play hi rez downloaded files for sure. What direction do I go in?

CAYIN AUDIO A-5oTNola Boxer speakersREL T5i subNo sources
I was considering a  Marantz ND8006 .   Other options? 

petr7
This:  Recommended source components for tube system.

I was unable to edit, please forgive the rushed question and sentence structure. 

Easy on the new guy fellas.  My question still remains and I am deeply appreciative of the shared knowledge.  What may seem simple to many is not to me.  It seems very easy to make a $2K mistake building components. 

Is the solution really to ditch the tube amp and go with a newer, more integrated system or the same idea with modern amp? 

I made calls yesterday and it appears that the bluesound node or vault is popular, but at what level sound quality? 

@petr7  You can always delete your own thread and start over with a post that is more clearly written and thought out. Having a clear and well laid out Original Post will allow for members to better help you. 

Copy and paste relevant posts from this thread so you don't lose the information that members have already helped you with.

All the best. 
The Bluesound Node 2i is a cost effective high quality source. Since you don’t own CDs, why buy an all-in-one budget source like the Marantz? All electronic devices are in one box most likely using a shared power supply.

The Vault would not make sense in your situation since it has a hard drive to burn CDs. I think the Node would suit your system....there is a trial period with the purchase and each streaming service offers a 30 day free trial.
If you were to go for the Node 2i, adding an aftermarket power cable and a high quality digital cable will vastly improve the SQ. Music becomes more transparent and realistic.