Recommended cheaper vintage SS Integrated Amps?

I’ve been pondering trying a vintage SS integrated amp for a while. Which brands *in general* aside from the obvious Sansui do you recommend, or specific models? Looking for that warm, mellow vintage sound I read about, which I know is very brand (or even down to model) specific

Three that I’ve found from a reputable vintage dealer are: Marantz 1070 (not recapped), Kenwood KA-3500 (recapped) and Pioneer SA-5800 (not recapped). Any thoughts on these? I know the Marantz 1070 is well liked but what about the other two?

Side question: should ca. 1970s amps be recapped? I’m getting different opinions on this but I would say yes given their age (electrolytics of this vintage aren’t nearly as robust as current ones)
greg7
While not truly vintage and not an integrated but a receiver, I have a Harmon Kardon HK 3480. Am the original owner. The unit has no more than about 100 hours of use. Due to a "hand me down" from an uncle I have no further use for this one even those it makes pretty good sound. Would let it go for a VERY reasonable price.

I worked selling audio equipment retail from 75-77. The Kenwood KA-3500 & 5500 were very sweet sounding pieces. We carried all three brands, and the Kenwood integrated amps were a stand-out!
Accuphase, Luxman, Marantz, NAD would be good brands, and plenty of choices among their various models.

If you are looking for models from the 70's, early 80's, then YES I would investigate replacement of capacitors.  The chances of a 40yr old component operating as well as it did when new are very low, and declines each day.