Recommendations on stuff to look at for upgrading a 300B SET amp

I built an Elekit 300B SET amp with tons of upgrades (e.g. Mudorf caps, Takman resistors, Lundhaul power supplies and output transformers, etc.).  I love the amp but I wanted to increase power from 8w a side to 16-25 while staying in the SET camp.  I'm just starting the process of brainstorming. I was thinking of 300B monoblocks,
845 tube integrated or similar.  I want to stay under $5k and would need to sell some stuff--I have a wonderful Primaluna HP integrated with a good chunk of tubes to sell if I did this. I love that amp too but I don't need the power with horn loudspeakers and found the 300B a better match.  

Here are some off the head thoughts:
Manley 300B monoblocks (have to be used to make budget)
Cayin
Line Magnetic 
Bottlehead 300B monoblock kit

I can do an integrated (but if it's an integrated I prefer a remote) or standalone amps and run them with a Schitt Freya I have for now.  Any advice will be appreciated in my research!  

128x128jbhiller

Showing 3 responses by oldtech0

I built the same amp about 1.5 yrs ago.  Pink resistors, SGO boutique coupling caps etc. It is a great sounding amp. 
I drive Heresy 3s with it in my bedroom.
What might interest you is PSE mono block.  I have a pair being built at this time.  I expect to get at least 20W (pentode) depending on my rectifier/output tube setup.  Paralleled Single Ended utilizing two output pentodes not 300B. They could be strapped triode or not.  Will put you right there in the ballpark.

Building the Elekit was not a huge ordeal.  Instructions are drilled down so even a less experienced person could get it done.
V.K. is a pleasure to deal with.  Man has a passion for DIY.